I know you are busy, but it is important to take time for some self-care. Schedule some time to pamper yourself so you don’t get run down. I know I need to remind myself of that as well.
To help you get started, here are 6 Ways to Pamper Yourself:
- Take a warm and soothing Epsom salt bath once or twice a week.
- Read a good book on self care such as, Seeds 4 Change: A Path to Health and Healing.
- Sooth your skin in natural skincare products that are not full of hormone disrupting chemicals. Beautycounter is an excellent choice hear.
- Cool off with the Cool Cami or CoolMe Mat
- Drink to healthy hormones with Mighty Maca
- Listen to this free stress relieving meditation
Try out one or all of these gifts to treat yourself.